Welcome to Visual Security Intelligence!
Ever wonder what's happening at home while you're away?
PMC-San Emigdio Cam
PMC-San Emigdio Cam Archive - Last 12 Hours
This view is from the north slope of Mt. Pinos, at 6,000 feet, looking towards Pine Mountain Club and the San Emigdio Range. This picture is taken by an AXIS high definition network camera. It includes an integrated PIR
(Passive Infrared) sensor and provides it's own illumination upon motion
detection, for event recording.
The picture above is from an
AXIS standard definition camera. This camera is pointed in roughly the
same direction (West) as the HD camera above, so a resolution comparison can be
The camera above is located on Woodland Drive looking North towards lower Dogwood Court, at slightly over 6,000 feet. This is a Foscam FI8905W outdoor wireless IP camera with 30 meter night vision using 60 IR LEDs. This camera has a very sensitive motion detection capability and a very effective IR ability for night vision. (There is no lighting in this picture at night) This new camera (January-2013) shows a much improved balance adjustment to real colors over the older model, however it still lacks the ability to properly balance light and dark objects during daylight hours.
(These pictures are updated every 2-3 minutes during daylight hours, every day, except for PMC-West, which only operates during daylight hours)
- Enables monitoring of your residence while you're away, 24/7
- Cameras can be placed practically anywhere, inside or outside your home
- Most cameras are small & adjustable, with weatherproof models available
- Access your cameras through your secure network, from anywhere in the world
- Camera access now available on most cell phones with internet access
- Can be configured for motion detection, with notification through email
- Home lighting & thermostat automation options available
PO Box 5162, Pine Mountain Club, Ca. 93222
General Information: email@example.com